> One More Stamp: September Reads

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

September Reads

I don't review everything that I read and I thought that I would start sharing what I read every month.  Obviously, this month is super late.  I will have to get on that...

If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman (review here)
Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)by Gayle Forman (review here)
 
What Can't Wait by Ashley Hope PĂ©rez (review here)
Code Name Verity (Code Name Verity, #1) by Elizabeth Wein 
Tomboy: A Graphic Memoir by Liz Prince
Jerusalem: Chronicles from the Holy City by Guy Delisle
Diplomatic Immunity by Bondi Ashton
Made You Up by Francesca Zappia (review here)
Pyongyang: A Journey in North Korea by Guy Delisle
Into White by Randi Pink (review here)
Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo (review here)
The Way to Game the Walk of Shame by Jen P. Nguyen
Shenzhen: A Travelogue from China by Guy Delisle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!